Friday, September 10, 2010

We made the top 10

Today in a lovely student affairs meeting I learned something that I did not know about ECU when I decided to take the job here...for the academic year this great institution gets to boast the #5 party school spot as voted on by Playboy.Oh the joys...

Here is what they had to say about it:

#5 EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
ECU, your reputation does not precede you. But you boasted about your prowess (“You can’t spell parties without Pirates!”), so we had to come check out the scene. Well, we have news for the rest of the country: Greenville, North Carolina is a happening city. And the administration even provides drunk-bus shuttles from downtown to campus.

So I guess if you are looking for a great college weekend there are only four other places that would be better to be than Greenville (shout out to UT Austin, UWV, U of Wisconsin, and U of Miami)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You have comments now...please reserve us a spot on the drunk shuttle bus for when we come visit :)
    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete