Last night we learned to grip the racket the correct way and got to practice some forehand ground strokes... along with watching these really legit guys play tennis two courts over :)
I am going to be such a fancy tennis player...watch out Eastern North Carolina adult leagues, soon enough I will be champion.
Here is a picture of the River Birch Tennis Center where the lessons are held. It is very nice and I feel especially fancy playing under the lights.

Also in my quest to be good at tennis I just decided on my apartment home, Wimbledon, and right out my back door is a lighted tennis court, and a pool too. This apartment had a lot to do with my final decision due to the location in a lovely courtyard with these too lovely amenities just out the door.
More to come on both topics soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment