Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Tale of Two Cities

I get to see both of these cities today...one will be new the other treasured and home. I am headed back to the West (best) coast for a weekend getaway and I could not be more excited!

Stop 1: New York City.
My flight from Raleigh will take me first to New York. I have never been to this city, this state, or ever flown through a NY airport. I am very excited to hopefully have the chance to at least see some beautiful city skyline out me plane window. Here's hoping


Stop 2: Seattle!
I can not wait to see the city skyline from the air at night. I find it hard to fathom that any city view could be as beautiful...


Here's to a great weekend full of:
*an evening out with my treasured seattle friends
*an afternoon with lovely Mollie and Jenny
*tailgating for UW football!
*getting to see my buddy and NC sister Tabitha and Brian who will be in town as Nebraska supporters
*the wedding of my dear friend Natalie (although she is a Cougar and planned her wedding during the UW Nebraska game, I will work to forgive her)
*hanging out with my awesome fam
*doing my best to jam more stuff into another round of suitcases to NC
*overall bliss that the NW has to offer

SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment