Each week in the East Carolinian, the ECU newspaper, they publish a column called Pirate Rants. These are little blurbs that students write in about just about anything. Here are some of the gems from this week:
To all the freshman girls out there still dressing up for class, thank you! You make class quite tolerable
Urgent message from a recent ECU grad: Stay in college forever! The real world sucks!
To my suite mate that passed out naked on the toilet: thanks for making the first night of college that much more memorable.
Yes, it was a long night. I'm not 100% sure what class it was that I stumbled into, but I am positive that its not one of the classes I am paying tuition for.
Underclassman: stop being loud when we are on offense...learn football.
I'm sorry you think so highly about yourself but I came out on Sunday to watch the Pirates play, not to "stalk" you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment