Saturday, September 4, 2010

College Football Saturday!

I am SO ready for it to be college football season again! I love the feeling of having something exciting to do every weekend and the way that it makes campus come alive. Tonight some co-workers and myself are planning to go find a place to watch the UW BYU game. Being on the other coast is not an excuse to not watch the game. Hopefully it will work out.
There really is no better place to watch football than this lovely stadium...


ECU's first football game is tomorrow (Sunday) becuase it being broadcast on ESPN. I have been told that football season is wild around here so we will have to wait and see how it compares to other gameday madness that I have experienced. By the looks of this sign, maybe I will have something to worry about...


Happy Husky Football Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment