Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not Even Coffee is Working Anymore...

Tonight the two professional orientation staff, the four student coordinators, the other intern and myself had our meeting to go over the orientation schedule for the month of June. It was outrageous...I mean I knew that it would be busy but reporting at 6:00 in the morning is going to be the biggest struggle. It is like Panhellenic recruitment, or camp all over again...but this time it is for a whole month and you do not get to take a nap in the middle of the day. With finishing up school and my incredible problem with not being able to leave rooms with people in them I have been up far to late every night this week, but instead of my usual sleep in time in the morning I have to be on campus at like 8:00. I am sorry that this is totally a rant... and you probably all would just tell me to power through and get over it, but it is 1:00 am again...and I have to stay up to wait for laundry to be done (side note - the other intern Paul is in a wheelchair and therefore is paying me $50.00 a week to do his laundry...it had to get done tonight as he is out of clean clothes) So my intention was to do homework until the laundry is done, but I could not concentrate...so I am writing this incredibly rambling blog posting. I am sorry for those of you who have read this far. I promise that there are some good posts to come...just wanted to check in to let you know that I had not forgotten about all of you...and hope that I have not lost you all.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment