Tuesday, June 16, 2009
New Kid on the Block
Yesterday the University of Arkansas added a new staff member to their Greek Life office. I was so excited to have another young, or at least I assumed, staff member join the team. I thought that it would be a good opportunity to have another lover of Greek life who was new to the area to explore with. Yesterday I was too busy to stick my head in the office with all of orientation happening around me, but I scoped Tom out from afar. It was a good sight, and I thought that we might be able to be friends or possibly a candidate for my regionally appropriate boyfriend. Today I made the time to stick my head in his office and introduce myself...here is where I become confused...he was listening to show tunes when I entered the office, he was not wearing a wedding ring, but he did have multiple pictures both framed and on his cork board of two young girls that I assumed were either his daughters, or maybe nieces? I will keep investigating, but regardless hopefully I will have found myself a new friend, or another Greek contact, I mean you can never do enough networking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment