Wednesday, August 26, 2009

:)

Today on campus I was driving the golf cart around checking on Help A Hog tables (a program that the First Year Experience Office does the first few days of class each semester where tables are staffed with volunteers to answer student questions about where to find buildings etc.) We all wear matching shirts for this event so that students can find someone if they need to ask a question.

When leaving the table at the Union a guy stopped me and asked me if I had been thanked today.
I answered with no, assuming that he was grateful for the Help-A-Hog program, considering I was wearing the t-shirt and all
He responded by thanking me for making the world a more beautiful place...

Yes, it really happened...I had a cheesy pick up line used on me today

Now on to Margarita Wednesday's!!! The last of the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment