Since I posted so much about recruitment...I thought I would share the final product with you. Bid Day in the Chi Omega Greek Theater
Also, on the topic of Bid Day...after preference (the final round of recruitment) I had the opportunity to counsel women who were having a having a hard time deciding what order to rank their chapters in etc. It was so wonderful to have the chance to work with these women and to listen to their decisions. I even allowed some women to put Chi Omega second :) ...of course I was good and stayed dis-affiliated the whole time. Their Greek Life staff was impressed with my tactics, including pro and con lists, visualizing, and fake bid cards :) I think that this may have been one of the best moments of the summer for sure...is that pathetic... I love my job no matter how random it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment