Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Washington Sightings



I have had three Washington sightings this week and they have made my heart smile!

1) I was in Raleigh this weekend and was waiting at a stoplight while cars at the cross street were turning left. The first car to come around the corner had a Washington license plate...I freaked out and gave the guy driving a huge smile. He just looked at me kinda funny probably not realizing why I was so excited about him

2) Yesterday when driving home from work just in front of me was a black truck with a Washington license plate. I could not get close enough to the truck to see who was driving or force them to be my best friend, but what I can tell you was that it was a boy driving who is not married based on his left arm being out the drivers side window... What is your story boy in black truck...

3) Tonight on my way to tennis there was another car just in front of me with a husky sticker on their car. I was SO excited!

I do not know who any of these people are but I hope that our paths cross again so that I can have a friend who can get excited about Husky game day or talk home... but if nothing else it is just nice to know that there are some fellow west-coasters in eastern North Carolina.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you marry that man in the truck, KC. I feel like that would be a wonderful story for your potential future offspring...

    ReplyDelete