Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Husky Homecoming!

It is hard to celebrate a Husky victory when you can not clap, cheer, scream or run around your apartment. It is just past 2:00 am here and I am thrilled for a very exciting Husky victory!!! At the beginning of the game, I let out a loud scream and realized that I probably should be careful about the amount of noise that I make as 1) it might wake up my neighbors and 2) they might be concerned that I am screaming late at night.

While it is not the most convenient thing to have the game you want to watch start at 10:30 pm, it is nice becuase PAC 10 games have nothing else to compete with on espn that late and therefor are on to fill time that no one is really watching anyway but does work in the favor of west coast transplants, or maybe die-hard football fans...and I also learned that evening naps really help in the quest to watch your team from the other coast.

Happy Homecoming to my fellow Husky Alumni and way to go Dawgs!!!
(and beavers too...it was a well fought game on both ends)



pic via :

No comments:

Post a Comment