Happy long weekend to those of you who get to enjoy it, and those of us that need to use it to catch up on life. While I am sad to see a lovely vataction weekend slip away from me, I need to to get the following projects started and hopefully done so that I can spend the next two weeks enjoying my life, playing, packing, enjoying my friends, and saying goodbye to this chapter in my life.
1) Budget group presentation power point & hand out
2) Budget paper
3) internship journal
4) a handfull of job applications
5) submit my thesis again...
6) yoga reflection paper
7) work on reading & conference project on Native American Leadership
8) probably other things that I can not think about right now becuase now that I have written this down I feel a little overwhelmed...
Happy weekend to all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment