Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back by Popular Demand

This weekend was a wonderful one spent in Seattle among wonderful friends to celebrate Laura's bachelorette party. Over dinner on Saturday night Erika asked me to be better about updating my blog. I guess the more that I am away from the people who read it the more I assume that no one is actually looking at it, but it is good to know that you still check and maybe you even miss me rambling on about life a little too. So here I am again, and I am promising to be better about posting.

Have a happy Tuesday...this is what I will be up to:

turning in my final fancy thesis draft to my adviser to officially sign
meeting with Bob to plan our Thursday class
editing my budget paper that is due at 4:00 tomorrow
doing an online post for my internship class
sitting in budget and finance for 2 hours
going to the student athlete etiquette/networking dinner for my internship

No comments:

Post a Comment