Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can you help me find my motivation?

So some people say that I have senioritis...but I refuse to call it that.
I know that I need to stay committed to all the things that I still have on my plate and I typically am so good about not being a slacker, but I can not seem to find my motivation this week. Last night I had every intention to go home and get lots done, but that turned into watching a movie and going straight to bed. It is not like I don't have anything to do, I guess that it just does not feel urgently pressing yet. I don't want to spend my last few weeks being stressed out, but I can't seem to muster up the motivation to do anything.
Maybe I am in denial that it is almost over...
I am not sure if I am ready for that either...

No comments:

Post a Comment