Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where Do My Applications Go...



I have been doing a lot of job applications lately. I think that I am finally feeling the pressure of graduation only 4 weeks away and me really having no prospect of what is next. I am excited to have a little time off, but it makes graduation a little bittersweet not having something else to start getting excited about.

I feel like I have applied to lots of jobs...but I have not heard back anything. It is like when I push that little button at the bottom of the application that all my work goes into some black hole that a random HR person gets around to like 6 months later... Also annoying is that basically all institutions of higher education use the same job posting and application database, but you have to type in the same information over and over again...couldn't there be an easier way...

FYI here is what is floating out there somewhere hoping that someone will take a chance on me...

Admissions:
Oregon State
Pacific Lutheran
University of South Carolina
soon to possibly add...University of Michigan, University of Puget Sound

First Year Programs:
Texas A & M
Oregon State
University of Arkansas

Fraternity & Sorority Life:
Texas A & M
Virginia Commonwealth University
Nebraska Wesleyan
Florida State University
University of Colorado
Rhodes College (also includes student activities)
Indiana State University (also includes student activities)
soon to possibly add...Eastern Illinois University

Where will I be...I have no idea...but hopefully somewhere, at least for a little while

No comments:

Post a Comment