Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What I actually accomplished this weekend...

These are the things that I said I hoped to accomplish this weekend...
as well as what I actually could get done...

1) Budget group presentation power point & hand out - YES
2) Budget paper - NO (but in my defense I did do all the reading for my paper, still to write)
3) internship journal YES
4) a hand full of job applications KINDA - I did two more, but still have like 4 on the list
5) submit my thesis again... YES
6) yoga reflection paper - YES
7) work on reading & conference project on Native American Leadership - KINDA, sent some emails...need to do research
8) probably other things that I can not think about right now becuase now that I have written this down I feel a little overwhelmed...

These are the things that I did that were not on the list...
1) Went to OSU baseball game
2) Dinner out x 2
3) helped Kate move some stuff out...so sad, the end really is coming
4) hard core slept in every morning
5) showed the house to two people

I guess we all know what I will be working on in the next two days...budget paper & reading and conference...

No comments:

Post a Comment