Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So-long to College Football



Last Monday I had my first party at my new place in honor of the end of the 2010-2011 college football season. I have been putting off having people over for awhile now becuase my place was not done, and was not perfect yet, but I could not wait any longer. Although there were no tables, dressers, lamps, or shelves of any kind my party was still a success (as parties usually are with food, beer, and football).

Mike graciously brought over his big TV and we hooked it up for our football watching pleasure... the 40 some inch TV was pretty serious in my little apartment and I tired to bribe him with cupcakes to get him to just leave it with me. No such luck.

It was great to have friends over, and even though everyone was from different areas of the University I think that they all got along and hopefully we can have more events with everyone in the future.

I wish that you call could have been there, but know that unlike most of the people at my party, you are likely pleased with the outcome of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment