Because I got so behind in a really busy week at work I will roll some other really great holiday happenings into one big post:
* Lunch with the girls at a U Village favorite and some great time spent together before the Christmas
* a lazy and wonderful Christmas at home with my parents. A day spent in our pajama's opening gifts, making and eating a wonderful dinner and being thankful for the many blessings that have happened since last Christmas
* The quintessential Seattle day with Jenny full of lunch at Jai Thai, coffee at Zoka, dinner made after a trip to Trader Joes, conversation wine and a movie in her lovely Seattle home.
* Getting to see Mollie and her sparkley new engagement ring :)
* New Years Eve with a really fun crew at Ryan's place full of catching up, yummy snacks, champagne, sparklers, and party poppers
I had such a wonderful break and it was SO nice to be back in my favorite corner of the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment