Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Happening #2 - Ptown Reunion



Many of my very favorite Corvallis people collided on Portland over break for a much needed reunion of

*An afternoon spent over wonderful homemade cinnamon rolls and soup at Kate's home with the ladies of KKA. I love catching up with the most wonderful roommates!

*Dinner with Kate, Ali, Justin, Tat, and Galina at the HUB in Portland. Such a great meal, wonderful micro brew, lovely conversation, and the best most Portlandy ambiance. I miss this grad school crew!

*The best sleepover in Ali's most precious basement apartment. I am SO jealous of her urban craftsman oasis with French doors, fireplace, adorable kitchen, and beautiful spa shower! In typical fashion my dear friend fell asleep mid conversation and got up way early to go to the gym, while her lazy friend slept in :)

*Christmas shopping and great conversation with Ali

*Dinner with Jared at McMenamins. So nice to catch up and hear about his new adventure living and working in Portland. Nice to be reunited with Cajun tots and Ruby/Wheat beer as well

*Another lazy night with Ali, SNL, and killer Trader Joe's cookies

*More Christmas shopping, tea, and sushi track with Jared in Beaverton

I had a great time and did not want to leave Portland...I am so happy to have such wonderful friends in this quirky city. I also feel very blessed to have been able to see Kate while she was home from Hawaii! Can't wait for my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment