Monday, August 16, 2010

Shower Shoes



I have not showered with shower shoes in years...I think the last time besides camping maybe was at the lovely Hagget Hall at the UW. Come to think of it this "apartment" of mine is a lot like Hagget. It is sad, gray, older and might have looked ok when new circa 1960/1970, and is the kind of place that later I will look back on with fond memories and lots of laughter of what happened there. Also, like Hagget, the worst parts are the lingering musty smell and the bathroom... I was hoping to ride this on-campus apartment thing out for a while but maybe I will not make it as long as I think, although I can live just about anywhere. Maybe I was just spoiled with my Arkansas on campus living experience.

On the bright side...I live amongst the football team becuase the stadium is just across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment