Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Parent Phone Call!

For the last week I have been complaining that I have nothing to do and while I still do not really know what I am supposed to be doing today has been much busier. I have had three students drop by my office to talk about recruitment...one who won our Panhellenic scholarship but now feels bad because she was not planning to go though recruitment and wanted to know more about it...we will see if she does end up going through.

Then I had my first parent phone call...a wonderful dad calling on behalf of his daughter who was getting nervous about her class load and recruitment. I talked to him for quite a while but it was actually really fun. I love these crazy questions about Greek Life and recruitment and while the calls are probably going to get harder here in the next few days, hopefully we will be able to make it through. I just hope that I told him all the right things...

Recruitment is 3 days away and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment