Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goodmorning Recruitment

It is 8:15 am and we have had our first recruitment mishap. The schedules somehow were entered incorrectly by last years grad student who is helping us out with ICS this year and in our tired thursday night none of the rest of us checked it over. So...all of the work that I did yesterday printing exec and recruitment counselor schedules is wrong and now I am sitting in my quiet office in a closed building waiting for my insanely slow printer to re-print all the schedules that took me all day yesterday to print and compile...this time we are not making as many copies...

Here's to sorority recruitment...

This also means that I could be a little MIA for the next week. I will do my best to say hello and keep you updated if I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment