Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh My God, Oh My God You Guys



I went to go see Legally Blonde! I have been wanting to see it ever since Kimber told me existed after visiting New York. It is one of my favorite movies that I believe I have seen at least a few hundred times.

I was thrilled when I arrived in Fayetteville and saw that it was going to be at the Walton Arts Center this summer, right within walking distance of campus. (Although it is not Broadway Genie...) It was a wonderful birthday present from my family.

Let me just say that it was absolutely wonderful! I could not stop smiling from the beginning. It is just so happy, and all of the music is perfect, clever, and amazingly catchy fun. It is coming to Portland and Seattle later this year...and I would be in to see it again with any of you.


Here's a little taste..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W62-poRpBVo

No comments:

Post a Comment