Siding by my front door when I got home...
In looking for where it came from I found more...
and finally where it came from above my neighbors porch...
damage in the upstairs breezeway...
and a tree down outside my window...
After surveying my place I decided I needed to go out and check on my chapter women and their houses
Tree down on the roof and across the driveway at Zeta Tau Alpha
it may look like a big bush at the end of the road, but it is really a huge tree fallen in front of that truck
Wires and trees down outside Alpha Xi Delta
Lots of trees down on Biltmore, a street that lots of chapter members live on. In the distance through all of the downed trees is Alpha Omicron Pi
One of the many trees down on campus...
lots of limbs down on the mall...
Although a few chapter houses sustained some damage that may take a little time to clean up and my carpet by my patio door is damp and therefore a little musty smelling, everyone is alright and that is what's most important.
Irene left us with a mess, she also left us with an adventure.
Wowza! Glad you're safe, Karen!
ReplyDelete