Friday, December 10, 2010

Finals Week!

It has been quiet around the office the last few days thanks to finals week being in full swing at ECU. The student center has been taken over with groups of people sitting with their notes strewn about them studying for finals. While it was always stressful as a student, I love this time of the term where you have the chance to go over all that you have learned and hopefully walk away from the semester with a sense of accomplishment (or maybe relief).

On Wednesday students did not have class or finals but a true day off, called reading day. The dining halls that night served breakfast for dinner and student affairs staff and professors came out to serve the students. It was actually a very fun event and the students really seemed to enjoy it. I got to serve biscuts (bacon-egg-and-cheese, sausage-egg-and-cheese, and plain sausage...I felt bad for my vegetarian friends for not having and egg and cheese option). Check me out



I got to meet a girl with a UW sweatshirt who I obviously attacked to see what her connection to the UW was. Her friend goes to school there she told me and that she loves it. Very brave for that young woman to take a chance on the UW from the east coast, but a very wise decision as well :)

Happy finals week to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I totally freak out every time I see someone sporting UW attire!

    ReplyDelete