Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Day Full of Smiles

I could not stop smiling yesterday for these three main reasons:


Lunch at Dale's Indian Cuisine... I have been skeptical about eating Indian in Eastern North Carolina but after many good reviews I took a chance with my friend Travis and I went to enjoy the lunch buffet.


After complaining at lunch about the lack of local coffee shops in town, Travis mentioned that there was a newer place kinda outside of town that might be my style. Krista, a coworker friend of mine, and I had to go buy a cake at Sam's Club (a Costco replica) for another co-worker's going away party and supposedly the coffee place was just across the street so we went to find it. It was AMAZING! I danced outside and just about cried because it reminded me so much of home and was so my scene.


I just can't help but smile when I watch Glee! My friend Brandon and I both missed last week's episode, so we got together to watch "sectionals" last night on this TiVo. Love, love, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment