Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why I Love Chi Omega #1

Greetings sisters and friends! I have been meaning to get to this blog post for days...and I am just finding a chance to sit down before 1200 Chi Omega's flood out of the first business meeting and then it will go back to me answering a ton of questions and trying to help out...

Here are some things that I love about Chi Omega from Convention 2010: Hotel addition

* Arriving at the RITZ CARLTON on a shuttle full of other people and getting to say that "excuse me, may I sneak by...this is my stop" to the awe of the other shuttle riders looking out the window at the most beautiful and huge fountain in the circle drive.

* Being called Miss Karen by the hotel staff gentlemen who checked me in and gave me a lemonade to welcome me to sunny Orlando

* The bathroom!!! I am not kidding the bathroom in my hotel room is unreal! It has the most beautiful glass door marble shower, a little room all it's own for the toilet, a tub, and little things like a gold toothbrush holder.

* they actually put chocolates on your bed each evening...

* My deck that we sit out on each night staying up way to late and chatting that overlooks the resort and the pool. Sometimes we can even see the fireworks from Disney

* Sitting poolside for lunch and enjoying the sunshine and the company. The fresh fruit here in Orlando is the real deal.

* Everything is overwhelmingly decorated but SO beautiful and ornate.

* Last night we shared the Ritz with Marc Anthony and J-Lo who were at his nieces quiencieniera (or however you spell that)as well as a wedding of an NFL football player who's name is currently escaping me

Check it out to see for yourself... www.grandelakes.com

Sending love from Convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment