Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Many the Miles

This song just came across my Pandora station and I turned it way up seeing as I always love when this song comes on. I clicked on the lyrics to really read them all as I usually only find myself singing the chorus out loudly in my office. While I realized that the whole song is a little more sad then I realized I feel like parts of it sum up my feelings about the last few days as I come away from the most amazing weekend, spent among amazing friends, in the most amazing place all that I miss so very much!!! While it has been hard to be back, I also have found some joy the last few days in being back in the office, chatting with my students and knowing that at the moment I am many miles away to enjoy my work but that it is SO worth it to travel back to be closer to you that I love...

1 comment:

  1. I love Sara Bareilles and this song, even though it can be a bit depressing. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete