Friday, February 19, 2010

A Sad and Untimely Goodbye...but for a good reason

This is what I gave up for lent...



Well actually all caffeine, so that includes tea as well.

I think that this will be a good challenge for me as I was becoming a little addicted to these "treats" in my life. It is what in some ways gets me through my days at work, and certain classes, meetings, and late nights in the library. With all this treating myself I have become addicted, and have been spending lots of money on coffee/tea. It has been a few years since I have done something really challenging for lent and I think I can do it!

Only...the next 40 days may be some of the craziest that I have experienced in a long time. Greek Leadership Summit, Legal Memo, Thesis Completion, Finals, Demonstration of Competency...
The time when I may need caffeine the most, I am telling it goodbye for now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment